Triangle offers children a play-based curriculum that encourages the development of physical and social skills and provides daily opportunities for learning through play. Children are encouraged to think creatively, discover the importance of taking responsibility for himself or herself, and learn to function and cooperate in a group.
Because Triangle emphasizes learning through play, children naturally gain self-confidence and a sense of competence through completed tasks and play activities, and also learn to make choices among a variety of daily activities. Learning through play provides a fun way for children to develop their language, reasoning, and cognitive skills in a safe and comfortable environment.
Class for 3 year-olds:
- Meets Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Children must be three years old by September 1 to enroll.
- 2020-2021 tuition is $453/semester, $906/year.
Class for 4 year-olds:
- Meets Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings from 9:15 a.m to 12:15 p.m.
- Children must be four years old by September 1 to enroll.
- 2020-2021 tuition is $671.50/semester, $1,343/year*