Ready to apply to Triangle Cooperative Preschool? Submit your application form along with your $25 non-refundable application fee. An enrollment fee of $50, refundable upon completion of the academic year if all financial obligations have been met, is due upon acceptance into the program.
Important Enrollment Dates for 2017-2018 School Year
- January 1, 2017 Triangle begins accepting applications from Alumni families and First Pres Church families for 2017-2018 enrollment.
- February 1, 2017 Last day for alumni families and members of First Presbyterian Church to submit applications to receive priority enrollment.
- February 4, 2017 Enrollment Open House 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon. Parents and children are invited to tour our school, meet our teacher and other Triangle families, and discover what makes Triangle special. Children’s activities and light refreshments will be provided.
- February 4, 2017 Class Placement Lottery. Following the Enrollment Open House, classes for 2017-2018 will be filled by lottery among all new family applications received to date. A lottery will also be used to create numbered waitlists (one for each class) for any applicants who did not receive a spot in the class placement lottery. After this date, applicants will be added to the respective waitlists in the order the applications are received. Applicants will be immediately informed of application status.
- Ongoing: Enrollment fee of $50 due 2 weeks following application status notification. (Enrollment fee is refundable upon completion of the academic year if all financial obligations have been met).
Schedule and Fees 2017-2018
Class for 3s:
- 3s meets Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Children must be three years old by September 1 to enroll.
- 2016-2017 tuition is $384 per semester ($768 for the year).
Class for 4s:
- 4s meet Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings from 9:00 to noon.
- Children must be four years old by September 1 to enroll.
- 2016-2017 tuition is $569 per semester ($1,138 for the year).
There are two semesters per school year. Tuition assistance is available on a limited basis.