What Is Scrip?
Scrip is Fundraising While You Shop®. This amazingly successful fundraising program works for Triangle turning everyday shopping into cash for our school when family and friends use retail gift cards to pay for everyday purchases (like gas and groceries) instead of the usual credit/debit card or other money. Great Lakes Scrip Center® has helped thousands of organizations earn more than 500 million dollars over the last 20 years.
- Buy retail gift cards through your scrip program at face value.
- Choose from nearly 400 national retail stores where they already shop. Click here for a full retailer list.
- Your fundraising has begun!
Top Five Family Benefits
- Plan ahead to buy groceries, gas and other household expenses with gift cards from scrip.
- Shop in-store or online with participating retailers.
- Use gift cards to pay at checkout, just like they would use a credit/debit card, but without the fraud risk.
- Scrip program earnings are much greater than credit card rewards.
- No unnecessary spending, families spend their planned household budget at stores they already frequent.
How to Get Started
Create Online Account
- Click here to begin.
- Enter 138d9BAB5673 for Triangle enrollment code and click submit
- Fill out online form to create your secure account.
- Start shopping for gift cards
Choose Payment/Transaction Method:
|Option 1: Pick-Up & Pay||Option 2: Presto Pay|
|Card Delivery Process|
Choose Grocery & Retail Stores
Participating Local Grocery Stores
Whole Foods (gift card)
Busch’s (rechargeable gift card – register your SCRIP card through your My Way account at www.buschs.com/myway)
Plum Market* (register your Plum Market card at service desk)
Kroger* (register your Kroger Plus card at service desk)
*Please hold onto Kroger and Plum Market receipts to get family credit