Ready to apply to Triangle Cooperative Preschool? Submit your application form and $10 application fee ($50 after June 1st). An enrollment fee of $50, refundable upon completion of the academic year if all financial obligations have been met, is due upon acceptance into the program.
Important Enrollment Dates for 2022-2023 School Year
- January 1, 2022 Triangle begins accepting applications from Alumni families and First Presbyterian Church families for 2022-2023 enrollment.
- February 5, 2022 Open House (Advanced Sign-up Required) Parents and children are invited to tour our school, meet our teachers and other Triangle families, and discover what makes Triangle special. Children’s activities will be provided.
- March 1, 2022 Last day for alumni families and members of First Presbyterian Church to submit applications to receive priority enrollment.
- May 2022 Class Placement Lottery. Following the Enrollment Open House, classes for 2022-2023 will be filled by lottery among all new family applications received to date. A lottery will also be used to create numbered waitlists (one for each class) for any applicants who did not receive a spot in the class placement lottery. After this date, applicants will be added to the respective waitlists in the order the applications are received. Applicants will be immediately informed of application status.
- Ongoing: Enrollment fee of $50 due 2 weeks following application status notification. (Enrollment fee is refundable upon completion of the academic year if all financial obligations have been met).
Schedule and Fees 2022-2023
Class for 3s: WAITLIST ONLY
- 3s meets Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Children must be three years old by September 1 to enroll.
- Tuition is $553 per semester ($1106 for the year).
Class for 4s:
- 4s meet Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings from 9:15 a.m to 12:15 p.m.
- Children must be four years old by September 1 to enroll.
- Tuition is $771.50 per semester ($1,543 for the year).
There are two semesters per school year. Tuition assistance is available on a limited basis.