Ready to apply to Triangle Cooperative Preschool? Submit your application form and $10 application fee ($50 after April 1, 2023). An enrollment fee of $55, refundable upon completion of the academic year if all financial obligations have been met, is due upon acceptance into the program.
Important Enrollment Dates for 2023-2024 School Year
- January 1, 2023 Application Acceptance
- Triangle begins accepting applications from Alumni families and First Presbyterian Church families for 2023-2024 enrollment.
- February 4, 2023 Open House
- Open House (Advanced Sign-up Required) Parents and children are invited to tour our school, meet our teachers and other Triangle families, and discover what makes Triangle special. Children’s activities will be provided.
- March 1, 2023 Alumni Priority
- Last day for alumni families and members of First Presbyterian Church to submit applications to receive priority enrollment.
- May 1, 2023 Class Placement Lottery
- Following the Enrollment Open House, classes will be filled by lottery among all new family applications received to date. A lottery will also be used to create numbered waitlists (one for each class) for any applicants who did not receive a spot in the class placement lottery. After this date, applicants will be added to the respective waitlists in the order the applications are received. Applicants will be immediately informed of application status.
- Enrollment fee due 2 weeks following application status notification. (Enrollment fee is refundable upon completion of the academic year if all financial obligations have been met).
Schedule and Fees 2023-2024
Combined class for 3 & 4 year-olds:
- Meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 9:15 to 12:15 p.m.
- Children must be three years old by September 1 to enroll.
- Option for 2 or 3 days
- Tuition for 2 days is $625.00 per semester ($1,250.00 for the year)
- Tuition for 3 days is $925.00 per semester ($1,850.00 for the year)
There are two semesters per school year. Tuition assistance is available on a limited basis.