Ready to apply to Triangle Cooperative Preschool? Submit your application form. An enrollment fee of $50, refundable upon completion of the academic year if all financial obligations have been met, is due upon acceptance into the program.
Important Enrollment Dates for 2021-2022 School Year
- January 1, 2021 Triangle begins accepting applications from Alumni families and First Presbyterian Church families for 2021-2022 enrollment.
- March 1, 2021 Last day for alumni families and members of First Presbyterian Church to submit applications to receive priority enrollment.
- May 15 (Rain date May 22) Enrollment Open House (Outdoors on Triangle’s Playground) Advance sign up required. 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Parents and children are invited to tour our school, meet our teachers and other Triangle families, and discover what makes Triangle special. Children’s activities will be provided.
- May 2021 Class Placement Lottery. Following the Enrollment Open House, classes for 2021-2022 will be filled by lottery among all new family applications received to date. A lottery will also be used to create numbered waitlists (one for each class) for any applicants who did not receive a spot in the class placement lottery. After this date, applicants will be added to the respective waitlists in the order the applications are received. Applicants will be immediately informed of application status.
- Ongoing: Enrollment fee of $50 due 2 weeks following application status notification. (Enrollment fee is refundable upon completion of the academic year if all financial obligations have been met).
Schedule and Fees 2021-2022
Class for 3s:
- 3s meets Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Children must be three years old by September 1 to enroll.
- 2021-2022 tuition is $553 per semester ($1106 for the year).
Class for 4s:
- 4s meet Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings from 9:15 a.m to 12:15 p.m.
- Children must be four years old by September 1 to enroll.
- 2021-2022 tuition is $771.50 per semester ($1,543 for the year).
There are two semesters per school year. Tuition assistance is available on a limited basis.